Noto Peninsula self-guided cycling 7 days
Dramatic coasts and seaside villages
- Ride from peaceful mountain roads to breathtaking coastal trails. Explore wonderful beaches, small villages and port towns.
- Sample the unique cuisine of the Noto Peninsula, sourced from the mountains and the sea
- Soak in delightful onsen hot-springs at traditional Ryokan and Minshuku inns
- Explore Kanazawa through the wonderful Kenrokuen Garden and the fascinating Omicho food market
- Visit Soujiji Temple, one of the two head temples of the Soto school of Zen Buddhism. See Sekinohana, a dynamic rock formation created by waves.
- Explore the atmospheric fishing town of Ogi through its small streets and old fishermen's houses