Nikko and Self-guided Walking in Yumoto Onsen
Explore the grand history of the Shogun Ieyasu at Nikko's UNESCO historic area before hiking on the rural Oku Nikko plains and staying in the Onsen village of Yumoto
- Three nights at traditional Japanese inns, with Onsen baths on all three nights
- Enjoy the grand, ornate design of the UNSECO-certified temple and Shrine complex in Nikko
- Hike along the scenic and varied Oku Nikko plains, taking in waterfalls, lakes and the peaceful Yukawa river
- Experience the local delicacy, the delicious, light version of tofu known as Yuba
- Relax in the rural Onsen town of Nikko Yumoto
- Visit the breathtaking '3 great falls of Nikko'