Kumano Kodo self-guided walking 4 days
In the footsteps of Emperors along the wonderful Nakahechi route.
- Village to village walking on enchanting sections of the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage trail
- Bathe in the thermal waters at a hot-spring Ryokan
- Enjoy wonderful views over the valleys and mountains
- See the atmospheric Grand Shrines at Hongu and Shingu
- Excellent Japanese cuisine freshly-prepared with local ingredients
- Sleep on Futons laid out on Tatami-mat flooring in traditional Japanese inns