Join the team
Oku Japan is a team of people who love Japan, and who love working in the travel industry, using their enthusiasm for Japan in their daily job. We are a small but expanding company, always happy to hear from those who would like to share in our passion and join our team.
Our main office is in Kyoto, so if you are considering a career in the travel industry, and have experience of living, working or travelling in Japan, do get in touch.
We are looking for a guide who is experienced and talented at leading multi-day tours with guiding throughout. Please contact us at [email protected] with your resume to apply with the following points in mind:
We are looking for a knowledgeable and skilled leader to take on the role of Marketing Manager at our home office in Kyoto. To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected].
• Managing online strategy including SEO and keywords to improve website visibility
• Management and optimization of paid-for advertisements (PPC: Google, Facebook, Adroll, Native Adverts, Banner Ad etc)
• In addition to increasing website traffic, managing and improving impression to booking conversion rates
• KPI Planning, Budgeting and Reporting for the marketing division
• Liaising with presently engaged marketing agencies and developing strategies for new business through new and existing third parties (SEO, PR agency management and monitoring)
• Implementation of effective communication and branding strategies
• Oversight and project management of website content and structure
• Implementation of effective research (e.g. Google Analytics, competitor analysis etc) to inform brand and marketing strategy and supporting new product development
• Other multidisciplinary marketing tasks including offline strategies
• Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience (SEO, Paid Ad, SNS)
• Practical marketing experience working B to C, with western markets.
Other required skills
Place of work
6～8m JPY p.a. basic (subject to experience)
Working hours: 9:00 to 18:00 – Monday to Friday with some weekend work repaid in lieu.